12/02/2013

A Special Thank You

Good beautiful day everyone! Every night when I go to bed it's a time for me to reflect on the day that is about to end. I look at the people who have crossed my path that day, the events that unfolded throughout, the challenges, the peaceful moments and the love that is shown to me. In this time I look at myself and the changes that I can make to improve myself as a better person and then I move onto my many blessings. After last night's show my energy levels were extremely high and when they finally started to come down a bit the feelings of humbleness and gratitude filled my heart even more than earlier in the evening. It was a show that had a chat room like I hadn't seen before. It was highly interactive with the guest and myself. The number of people in attendance was amazing and the skype call in worked perfectly for questions, testing it out for the first time. We all had fun and much was learned by us all, as it was a real hopping show with a perfect balance of laughter and serious moments. I just want to take a moment to thank you all for being a part of this awesome journey with me. As I state at the beginning of each show... It isn't myself or the guests who make it what it is, it is each one of you that volunteer your time to promote it; telling your friends, family and co-workers to listen in and the love you show in support. Thank you for being a blessing in my life. I love you all very much! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment